Wednesday, January 3, 2007

The movie continues...


Now the movie I'm making is getting really cool.

The car drives into the garage...the propellor keeps spinning...then it stops spinning, and then all of the smoke from the exhaust pipes come up, fill the screen, then go down. The smoke is really cotton wool!

I animated the cotton wool. My dad takes the pictures - and I move the cotton wool a little bit at a time so that when you play back the film it looks like it is moving.

Here is a photo of the garage set I made yesterday, with the car going into it.

We're still trying to figure out how to get a video up onto the blog - my mum is having problems getting onto You Tube and it took AGES trying to get it sorted out yesterday. She'll have another go today.

See ya,
from Ollie

No comments: